Viewing trajectory of a moving object (Motion Shot Video)
You can view the trajectory of a fast-moving object.
- On the Event View screen, play your desired movie, and then select .
To stop [Motion Shot Video] playback, select .
- [Motion Shot Video] cannot be saved as movies.
- Trajectories of a moving object may not be plottable if the object is moving slowly or almost not at all.
- If this function does not work well, you can use to change the interval of trajectories to be plotted.
- You can capture photos from your favorite scene of a [Motion Shot Video] ([Photo Capture]).