Using the supplied headphone cable
You can use the headset as noise canceling headphones by connecting a device via the supplied headphone cable and turn the headset on. The headset supports high resolution audio playback when connecting via the supplied headphone cable and turned on.
- Connect a playback device to the INPUT jack with the supplied headphone cable.
- Make sure you connect the L-shaped plug to the playback device.
- Use the supplied headphone cable only.
- Make sure you insert the plug firmly.
- The BLUETOOTH function cannot be used.
- The jog switch (///) and +/- buttons cannot be used.
- When the headset is turned off, you can use it as ordinary headphones. The headset can be charged while in use. To enjoy high resolution audio music, turn it on.
- When the noise canceling function is turned on, the headset turns off automatically if you disconnect the headphone cable.
- When an incoming call arrives, a ring tone will be heard via the headphones. Answer the call using your smartphone or mobile phone, and talk using the microphone of the phone. You can hear the voice of the caller from the headphones.
- If you disconnect the headphone cable from the smartphone or mobile phone, you can talk using the microphone and speaker of the phone.