Listening to music from a device connected via BLUETOOTH
You can enjoy listening to music and basic remote control operation of a BLUETOOTH device via a BLUETOOTH connection. The BLUETOOTH device is required to support the following BLUETOOTH profiles.
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile):
enables you to enjoy high-quality audio content wirelessly.
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile):
enables you to adjust volume, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with indication on your left ear and indication on your right ear. The unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
Fix the headset to your ears by attaching the arc supporters to the hollow of the outer part of your ears.
On wearing the headset in over-ear style, see “Changing the headset to over-ear style.”
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device.
Adjust the volume on the BLUETOOTH device.
Adjust the volume by operating the multi-function button of the headset.
- Increase volume: Press the multi-function button 2 times consecutively, holding the button down at the second push ().
- Decrease volume: Press the multi-function button 3 times consecutively, holding the button down at the third push ().
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- When you adjust the volume, press the button 2 or 3 times with short intervals between each press (about 0.4 seconds) so the operations will be recognized as being consecutive.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a mobile phone or portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the BLUETOOTH device.