- Charging cannot be done.
- Charging time is too long.
- The headset cannot be recognized by a computer.
- The remaining battery charge of the headset is not displayed on the screen of an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Multi-function button operation
- Sound volume cannot be adjusted.
- Unable to go to previous or next song.
- Unable to switch the left and right channels.
One-touch connection (NFC)
- Unable to make a BLUETOOTH connection
- Distorted sound
- The BLUETOOTH wireless communication range is short, or the sound skips.
- The headset does not operate properly.