Listening to music on a device via BLUETOOTH connection
You can enjoy listening to music of a BLUETOOTH device and operate it via a BLUETOOTH connection if it supports the following BLUETOOTH profiles.
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
Enables you to enjoy high-quality audio contents wirelessly.
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
Enables you to adjust the volume of a BLUETOOTH device.
The volume of a BLUETOOTH device may not be adjusted depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer also to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- Connect the speaker with the BLUETOOTH device.
The (BLUETOOTH) indicator lights up in white when the BLUETOOTH connection is established.
- Start playback on the BLUETOOTH device, and adjust the volume.
Set the volume of the BLUETOOTH device to a moderate level.
- Tap the VOL (volume) –/+ button to adjust the volume.
When you tap the VOL (volume) –/+ button, the (on/standby) indicator flashes once or three times according to the volume adjustment.
- After the dedicated application "SongPal" is downloaded and installed to your smartphone/iPhone, you can use your smartphone/iPhone as a remote control to operate components connected to the speaker.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the connected device.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the speaker.