Listening to music on a portable audio device, etc.
You can use the speaker as an ordinary wired speaker system by connecting a portable audio device, etc., using a commercially-available audio cable.
- Connect the device to the speaker using a commercially-available audio cable.
- Turn on the speaker.
The (on/standby) indicator lights up in green.
- Tap the AUDIO IN button.
The speaker switches to AUDIO IN mode and the AUDIO IN indicator lights up in white.
- Turn on the connected device.
- Operate the connected device to start playback and adjust the volume to a moderate level.
- Tap the VOL (volume) –/+ button to adjust the volume.
When you tap the VOL (volume) –/+ button, the (on/standby) indicator flashes once or three times according to the volume adjustment.
- After SongPal is downloaded and installed to your smartphone/iPhone, you can use it as a remote control to adjust the speaker's volume, etc.