- Unable to turn on the speaker or charge the built-in battery
- None of the speaker buttons can be operated.
- The speaker has entered standby mode or BLUETOOTH/Network standby mode unexpectedly.
- The power indicator flashes in red.
- No sound/Sound from only one speaker/Low sound level
- Distorted sound/Humming or noise in the speaker output
- The speaker cannot connect to the network (Other equipment on the network cannot find or recognize the speaker)
- Unable to connect to a network via a Wi-Fi connection
- Unable to connect to a network via a Wi-Fi connection (even though a correct SSID is selected)
- The speaker cannot connect to a network using the WPS button
- The speaker does not appear in the device list of the computer's music playback application.
- The speaker does not appear in the device select screen of SongPal
Home network (DLNA)
- The controller cannot find the speaker (The controller cannot browse the contents of the speaker)
- Music started automatically (home network)
- The sound is interrupted
- Playback does not start
- A music file cannot be played back
- The speaker cannot be found from an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or a computer with iTunes
- Music started automatically (AirPlay)
- There is no sound, or the sound skips during playback
- The speaker cannot be operated
One-touch connection (NFC)
- Updating the pre-installed software
- Update method 1: Automatic update via the Internet
- Update method 2: Manual update via the Internet
- Update method 3: Manual update via a USB flash drive
- Manual update via a USB flash drive (when the update via a network has failed)