Unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
- Bring the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device to within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- If the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is not flashing quickly in white, tap and hold the (BLUETOOTH) (PAIRING) button until the speaker beeps and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator starts flashing quickly in white.
- Connect the speaker to an AC outlet or charge the battery of the speaker sufficiently.
- If you initialize the speaker, it may not be able to connect with your iPhone/iPad/iPod or computer. In this case, erase the pairing information on the iPhone/iPad/iPod or computer, and then perform the pairing procedure again.
- If you reset network settings of your iPhone/iPad/iPod or computer, the speaker may not be able to connect to it. Perform the pairing procedure again.