Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
Unable to connect the speaker to a BLUETOOTH device with One-touch (NFC)
- Keep the NFC-compatible device close to the speaker until the NFC-compatible device reacts. If it still fails to connect, move the NFC-compatible device slowly on the N-Mark of the speaker.
- Check that the NFC function of the NFC-compatible device is set to on.
- If the NFC-compatible device is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the device. If you repeatedly fail to connect the speaker with an NFC-compatible device by one touch, make the connection by an on-screen operation.
- Check that your device is compatible with NFC. Refer to the customer support website.