Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
Unable to connect to a network via a Wi-Fi connection
- Make sure the wireless router/access point is turned on.
- When the speaker is connected to a Wi-Fi network, place the wireless router/access point and the speaker closer together and perform the setup again.
- If a LAN cable (not supplied) is connected to the speaker, it automatically makes a wired network connection. If you wish to use a Wi-Fi network, do not connect a LAN cable (not supplied) to the speaker.
- Check the settings of the wireless router/access point. Make sure the SSID stealth mode on the wireless router is set to off. For details on the settings of the wireless router, refer to its operating instructions.
- Bring the speaker and wireless router closer together. Devices that use the 2.4 GHz frequency band, such as a microwave oven, BLUETOOTH or digital cordless device, etc., may interrupt Wi-Fi communication. Move the speaker away from such devices or turn them off.
- The speaker does not support IEEE 802.11ac . Use the 2.4 GHz frequency band (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) or 5 GHz frequency band (IEEE 802.11 a/n) for Wi-Fi connection.
- There is more than one home network. The computer and smartphone are connected to a different network than the speaker.
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi antenna is set.
- If the settings are correct, try the following.
- Turn off the wireless router/access point, wait a while and turn on the power again.
- Turn off the speaker, wait a while and turn on the power again.