Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
The speaker cannot connect to a network using the WPS button
- Set up your network after searching the wireless router/access point using the computer connected to the speaker (access point scan).
- Update the firmware of the wireless router/access point to the latest version.
- Press and hold the WPS button for about two seconds until beeps are heard.
- Refer to the operating instructions of your wireless router to make sure you are operating the WPS button on the wireless router correctly.
- Depending on the wireless router, press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds. For details, refer to the operating instructions of your wireless router.
- Place the speaker closer to your wireless router.
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi antenna is set.
- If the settings are correct, try the following.
- Turn off the wireless router/access point, wait a while and turn on the power again.
- Turn off the speaker, wait a while and turn on the power again.