Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
Playback does not start
- Check that the speaker and the network device are connected to your home network.
- Check whether the audio file is incompatible or has been deleted from the server. Refer to the operating instructions of the server.
- The server tries to play the audio file in an audio format that the speaker does not support. Check the audio format information on the server.
- Disable the multicast control on the wireless router/access point. If it is enabled, it may take several minutes to output audio. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the wireless router/access point.
- Access for the speaker may not be permitted by the server. Change the settings on the server to allow access for the speaker. For details, refer to the operating instructions of the server.