Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
The speaker cannot be found from an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or a computer with iTunes
- Make sure the wireless router/access point is turned on.
- When the speaker is connected to a Wi-Fi network, place the wireless router/access point and the speaker closer together and perform the setup again.
- It takes about 1 minute for the speaker to acquire an IP address when the speaker is turned on in a communication environment without a router.
- If you use a fixed IP address, the same IP address might be already in use by other equipment. Therefore, use a different IP address.
- Make sure that the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or computer with iTunes is connected to the same home network as used by the speaker.
- Before using with the speaker, update iOS and iTunes to the latest versions.