Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
There is no sound, or the sound skips during playback
- Make sure that the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or computer with iTunes and the speaker are connected to the same SSID of your wireless router.
- The server is overloaded. Quit all unnecessary running software in the server.
- Wireless signal condition is poor. Stop using your microwave oven, etc.
- The communication speed of the Wi-Fi network may become slower for IEEE802.11n-compliant wireless routers/access points if the security method is set to WEP or WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP). If the speed slows down, change the security method to WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES). The encryption (security) scheme varies depending on the device. For details, refer to the operating instructions of your router/access point.
- If the sound is interrupted or noise is generated via a Wi-Fi connection, connect the speaker and wireless router via a commercially-available LAN cable, instead of via Wi-Fi. If the quality does not improve, also connect the computer and wireless router via a commercially-available LAN cable.