The speaker does not appear in the device list of the computer's music playback application.
- Some software that is pre-installed on a computer cannot select the speaker as an audio output device. Use software that can select the speaker as an audio output device, such as Windows Media Player (except for Windows Vista) or iTunes, etc.
- Check the network connection.
- Check that the speaker and the computer are connected to the same SSID of your router.
- Check that the speaker is turned on.
- If your computer uses a firewall, this may prevent the speaker from appearing on the list.
In this case, disable the firewall. For details, refer to the operating instructions or help guide of the firewall software.