Personal Audio SystemSRS-X77
Unable to connect to a network via a Wi-Fi connection (even though a correct SSID is selected)
- When the speaker cannot connect even though the correct SSID for your wireless router is selected, check if the correct password (encryption key) is input.
- The password (encryption key) is case sensitive, therefore make sure that you are entering correct uppercase and lowercase characters. Multi-byte characters cannot be used; enter single-byte characters.
- Examples of easily mistaken characters:
- “I (uppercase I)” and “l (lowercase L)”
- “0 (numeral 0)” and “O (uppercase O)”
- “d (lowercase D)” and “b (lowercase B)”
- “9 (numeral 9)” and “q (lowercase Q)”