Watching TV with two screens
You can enjoy two video sources at the same time by displaying an HDMI-connected device and a TV programme (Built-in Tuner) in two screens.
- [Twin Picture] is available for Android TVs with a “C” at the end of the model number.
Displaying in two screens
To watch with two screens, display the source of a device connected by HDMI, and then display the TV source (Built-in Tuner).
- Display the input screen of the desired connected device.
- Press the ACTION MENU button, and select [Twin Picture].
The sound of the source displayed with the green focus is output from the TV.
To switch to the sound of the other source
- Press the ACTION MENU button, and select [Switch active screen].
To return to single picture display
- Press the ACTION MENU button, and select [Single picture].
- In addition to switching the focus and returning to single picture display, you can also do the following in the menu displayed by pressing the ACTION MENU button when using [Twin Picture].
- Switch the input to an HDMI device that you want to display
- Change the screen size
- When watching digital or analogue channels or when an app such as YouTube is displayed, [Twin Picture] is unavailable. Switch the input to an HDMI source before pressing the ACTION MENU button.
- The only combination of sources you can watch with two screens is a TV programme (Built-in Tuner) and HDMI device.