The remote control does not operate.
Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
- Press a button on the TV to determine if the problem is with the remote control or not.
- Check that the orientation of each battery matches the positive (+) and negative (-) symbols in the battery compartment.
- Battery power may be low. Remove the remote control cover and replace the batteries with new ones.
- Sliding type
- Push-release type
- There may be poor contact between the battery and the remote control. Remove the batteries, then insert them again.
- Point the remote control at the remote control sensor located at the front of the TV.
- Keep the remote control sensor area clear from obstacles.
- Fluorescent light can interfere with remote control operation; try turning off any fluorescent light.
- When you unplug the TV and plug it in again, the TV may not be able to turn on for a while, even if you press the power button on the remote control or the TV. This is because it takes time to initialise the system. Wait for about 10 to 20 seconds, then try again.
- When your voice is not being recognised, make sure to activate the 語音服務 button on the remote control with the 語音服務 button, or register the remote control with the 語音服務 button to your TV. To confirm these settings, press the 主選單 button, then select [Settings] — [Touchpad Remote Control settings]/[Voice Remote Control]. The setting displayed varies depending on your model. The 語音服務 button may not be available depending on your supplied remote control.