Displaying the picture in a small screen
You can display the picture that you are watching (TV programmes or content from HDMI-connected devices) as a small screen in the corner.
The position of the small screen varies depending on your TV.
Displaying the picture as a small screen
- Press the ACTION MENU button while watching a TV programme or content from an HDMI device, and then select [Picture-in-picture].
The current picture is displayed as a small screen in the corner.
- The small screen is displayed on top of the last app used. However, the app that is displayed may vary depending on certain conditions.
- Operations such as changing the channel is disabled while watching with a small screen.
- TV programme, external input such as an HDMI device, apps that play back movies, or some apps that play back pictures or music cannot be displayed at the same time.
- The position of the small screen is automatically adjusted. You cannot set it manually.
Closing the small screen or returning it to full screen
- Press the HOME button to display the Home Menu.
A message for the small screen is displayed at the top of the screen.
- In the small screen display message, select [Open].
- Use the buttons under the small screen to close the small screen or return to full screen.
The image below is a visual representation and may vary from the actual screen.