[Expert panel settings](only models equipped with an OLED panel)
These options are available for models equipped with an OLED panel and are used to prevent image retention.
If the same image is displayed repeatedly or for long periods of time, image retention may occur.
The TV has two functions, [Pixel shift] and [Panel refresh], that are designed to reduce image retention.
- [Pixel shift]
- Moves the displayed image at regular intervals to prevent image retention. Under normal circumstances, use the TV with this option enabled.
- [Panel refresh]
- Manually perform a panel refresh only when image retention is particularly noticeable.
- Perform panel refresh only when image retention is particularly noticeable. As a reference, perform it only once a year. Avoid performing it more than once a year because it may affect the usable life of the panel.
- Panel refresh takes about one hour to complete. A white line may be displayed on the screen during the panel refresh. This is not a malfunction of the TV.
- Perform adjustments when the room temperature is between 10°C and 40°C . If the room temperature is outside this range, the panel refresh may not complete.