No colour/Dark picture/Colour is not correct/Picture is too bright.
Adjust colour tone, brightness, picture quality on your TV from [Picture].
- Press the ACTION MENU button, then select [Picture] to make adjustments.
- If you want to reset the [Picture] setting, press the ACTION MENU button, then select [Picture] — [Advanced settings] — [Reset].
- If you set [Power saving] to [Low] or [High], the black level will be enhanced. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Device Preferences] — [Power] — [Power saving] to [Off] to brighten the screen.
- Picture quality depends on the signal and content.
- The picture quality may improve if you change it in [Picture] under [Settings].
Press the ACTION MENU button, select [Picture] — [Advanced settings], and adjust [Brightness] or [Contrast].