The picture and/or sound quality from streaming apps is poor.
- Quality depends on the original video provided by the video content provider and your connection bandwidth.
- To enjoy watching Internet streaming videos, a network with a fast and stable line speed is necessary. In general, speeds that resemble the following are necessary:
- Streaming standard definition (SD) Internet video: 2.5 Mbps
- Streaming high definition (HD) Internet video: 10 Mbps
- Streaming Ultra HD (4K) Internet video: 25 Mbps
- The wireless network connection quality varies depending on the distance or obstacles (e.g., wall) between the TV and the wireless router, environmental interference, and the quality of the wireless router. In this case, use a wired connection for the Internet, or try the 5GHz band.
- The 5GHz band may not be supported depending on your region/country. If the 5GHz band is not supported, the TV can only connect to a wireless router using the 2.4GHz band.
- When using a wireless network, keep wireless devices close together or avoid obstacles.
- Keep devices that emit RF interference (such as microwaves) away from the TV and wireless router, or turn off such devices.
- Audio is not output for videos without audio.
- For more information, please visit the Sony support website.