You can connect to the Internet, but not to certain apps and services.
Select within the text to jump to the related settings screen.
- The date and time settings of this TV may be incorrect. Depending on certain apps and services, you may not be able to connect to those apps and services if the time is incorrect.
If the time is incorrect, press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — enable [Use network time] in [Device Preferences] — [Date & time] — [Automatic date & time].
- Check that the LAN cable and AC power cord (mains lead) of the router/modem* has been properly connected.
* Your router/modem must first be setup to connect to the Internet. Contact your Internet service provider for router/modem settings.
- Try using apps later. The app content provider’s server may be out of service.
- For more information, please visit the Sony support website.