The TV cannot connect to the Internet/Network.
If the wireless network does not connect or disconnects, try the following.
- Press the HOME button and check that the following setting is enabled.
[Settings] — [Network & Internet] — [Wi-Fi]
- Check the installation location of the TV and wireless router. Signal condition may be affected by the following:
- Other wireless devices, microwaves, fluorescent lights, etc., are placed nearby.
- There are floors or walls between the wireless router and TV.
- Turn the wireless router off and then on again.
- If the network name (SSID) of the wireless router to which you want to connect is not displayed, select [[Manual entry]] to enter a network name (SSID).
If the problem is not resolved even after the procedures above or if you cannot connect even with a wired network, check the status of the network connection.
Checking the status of the network connection
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Network & Internet] — [Network status] — [Check Connection].
Check your network connections and/or server’s instruction manual for connection information, or contact the person who set up the network (network administrator).
- The solution varies depending on the network status check. For solutions based on each issue, see “Frequently Asked Questions” on the Sony Support Site.