No picture from a connected device.
Select within the text to jump to the related settings screen.
- Turn the connected device on.
- Check the cable connection between the device and TV.
- Press the (Input select) button to display the list of inputs, then select the desired input.
- Correctly insert the USB device.
- Make sure that the USB device has been properly formatted.
- Operation is not guaranteed for all USB devices. Also, operations differ depending on the USB device features or the video files being played.
- If the connected device is connected to HDMI IN 2 or 3, connect it to HDMI IN 1 or 4.
- Change the HDMI signal format of the HDMI input that does not display a picture to standard format. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Watching TV] — [External inputs] — [HDMI signal format].