Connecting a camera or camcorder and viewing stored content
To connect a camera or camcorder
Connect your Sony digital still camera or camcorder using an HDMI cable. Use a cable that has an HDMI mini jack (socket) for the digital still camera/camcorder end, and a standard HDMI jack (socket) for the TV end.
- Digital still camera
- HDMI cable (not supplied)*
* Be sure to use an authorised HIGH SPEED HDMI cable bearing the HDMI logo.
To view content stored on a digital still camera/camcorder
- After connecting the digital still camera/camcorder, turn it on.
- Press the 輸入選擇 button repeatedly to select the connected digital still camera/camcorder.
- Start playback on the connected digital still camera/camcorder.
To check the supported file formats
- If you connect a BRAVIA Sync-compatible device, you can operate it by simply using the TV’s remote control. Make sure that the device is BRAVIA Sync-compatible. Some devices may not be compatible with BRAVIA Sync even though they have an HDMI jack (socket).