Adjusting the picture quality
You can configure various settings related to the TV display such as color and brightness for picture quality, or screen size.
- The actual display may vary or some settings may not be available depending on your model/country/region and the content you are watching.
You can change the following settings.
Adjust the picture settings such as Brightness, Color, and Hue.
- Picture mode
- Change the picture quality according to the content you are watching such as movies or sports.
For details, refer to “Picture” advanced settings.
- Auto picture mode
- Automatically selects the picture mode based on the content being viewed.
- Adjust the backlight to display the brightest whites and deepest blacks.
- Adjust the color saturation level.
- Light sensor
- Optimizes brightness according to ambient light.
- Advanced settings
- Access advanced picture enhancing options.
For more details, refer to “Picture” advanced settings.
- You can also display [Picture] by pressing ACTION MENU while watching TV.
Adjust the aspect ratio and viewable screen area.
- Wide mode
- Adjust the picture size.
- Auto wide
- Automatically adjusts wide mode based on the signal.
- 4:3 default
- Automatic sizing for 4:3 pictures.
- Auto display area
- Automatically adjusts the viewable screen area based on the signal.
- Display area
- Adjust the viewable screen area.
- Screen position
- Adjust the vertical and horizontal screen position.