- Check the antenna (aerial)/cable connection.
- Keep the antenna (aerial)/cable away from other connecting cables.
- Keep the TV away from electrical noise sources such as cars, hair-dryers, Wi-Fi units, mobile phones, or optical devices.
- When installing an optional device, leave some space between the device and TV.
- Perform [AFT] in [Manual programme preset] to improve sound for analogue reception.
(Availability of [Manual programme preset] and its options may vary depending on the region/country/situation.)
- Set [Audio filter] to [Low] or [High] to improve sound for analogue reception. ([Audio filter] may not be available depending on your region/country.)