An external device (such as a set-top box or AV receiver) cannot be controlled via the IR Blaster. (IR Blaster compatible models only)
Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
IR Blaster compatible models have [IR Blaster setup] in [Settings] — [External inputs].
- Make sure that the IR Blaster is correctly set up and the IR transmitter is located near the IR receiver of the external device.
- Make sure that your TV supports the external device.
- If you press and hold a button on the remote control, the operation may not be transmitted. Instead, press the button repeatedly.
- Some external devices may not respond to some buttons on the “Action Menu”.
- The IR Blaster may not be set properly. To set the IR Blaster, press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [External inputs] — [IR Blaster setup].