Operation cuts out, or a device does not work.
- Check if the device is turned on.
- Replace the batteries of the device.
- Re-register the device.
- Bluetooth devices use the 2.4GHz band, therefore communication speed may deteriorate or cut out occasionally due to wireless LAN interference.
If household electric appliances (e.g., microwaves or mobile devices) are placed nearby, radio wave interference is more likely to happen.
- The TV or device may not work on a metal rack due to wireless communication interference.
- For usable communication distances between the TV and other devices, refer to the instruction manuals of the devices.
- When multiple Bluetooth devices are connected to the TV, the quality of Bluetooth communication may deteriorate.