Recording cannot be performed./Recording failed. (USB HDD recording models only)
Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
USB HDD recording models have [Recording device setup] in [Settings].
- If the recording fails, the reason will be listed in [Recording Error List]. Press the HOME button, then select [Programme Guide] — [Recorded Title List] — [Recording Error List].
- Check the available space in the HDD. If very little space is left, delete unnecessary content.
- The following programmes cannot be recorded.
- Copy-protected programmes
- Analogue programmes
- Programmes from external inputs (including programmes from a connected set-top box)
- Streaming content
- Timer recording may not be possible if the broadcasting time of the programmes is changed.