Using Audio and Video Equipment
- Turn on the connected equipment.
- Press to display the input source.
- Press / then to select the desired input source.
The highlighted item is selected if 5 seconds pass without any operation.
- When connecting a digital audio system not compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC) technology using an HDMI cable, you need to connect an optical audio cable to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL)* to output digital sound.
- When connecting with an HDMI cable, be sure to use HighSpeed HDMI Cable with Cable Type Logo (Recommended SONY Cable).
- When connecting mono equipment, connect the audio cable to the L (mono) jack.
- Only on limited region/country/TV model.
To use BRAVIA Sync devices
When connecting the TV to BRAVIA Sync compatible equipment, you can control them together.
Be sure to perform the necessary settings in advance. The BRAVIA Sync Control settings must be set on both the TV and the connected equipment. See [BRAVIA Sync Settings] for the settings on the TV side. [BRAVIA Sync Settings]
Refer to the connected equipment operating instructions for the settings on the connected equipment side.