Using the remote control microphone
Remote controls that support voice search have a MIC button, and a built-in microphone. By speaking into the microphone, you can search for various content.
- Press the MIC button on your remote control.
The LED on the remote control will light up.
- Speak into the microphone.
Speech examples may be displayed depending on your model.
Search results are displayed when you speak into the microphone.
- When (microphone) on the Home Screen is selected, whether the remote control microphone or the built-in MIC is used depends on your region/country/language/situation.
- Depending on the search results, if you press (Up) button on the remote control, more search results will be displayed.
Screenshot example when there are more search results
When you cannot search using your voice
Register the voice remote control that has the MIC button to the TV again by pressing the 主選單 button and selecting [Settings] — [Remotes & Accessories] — [Remote control] — [Connect via Bluetooth].
- An Internet connection is required to use voice search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. An optional remote control is available in some models/regions/countries.