No audio or low audio with a home theater system.
- Press the ACTION MENU button, then select [Speakers] — [Audio system].
- Set [Headphone/Audio out] to [Audio out (Fixed)] in the [Sound] setting.
- If the audio system is not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS, set [Settings] — [Sound] — [Digital audio out] to [PCM].
- Depending on your model, if [Speakers] is set to [TV speakers] and [Hi‑Res upscaling (DSEE HX)] is set to [Auto], DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) is muted.
- Check if the [Digital audio out volume] setting of the TV is at maximum.
- When using HDMI input with Super Audio CD or DVD-Audio, DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) may not provide an audio signal.