Computer video signal specifications
(Resolution, Horizontal frequency/Vertical frequency)
- 640 x 480, 31.5 kHz/60 Hz
- 800 x 600, 37.9 kHz/60 Hz
- 1024 x 768, 48.4 kHz/60 Hz
- 1152 x 864, 67.5 kHz/75 Hz
- 1280 x 1024, 64.0 kHz/60 Hz
- 1600 x 900, 55.9 kHz/60 Hz
- 1680 x 1050, 65.3 kHz/60 Hz
- 1920 x 1080, 67.5 kHz/60 Hz*
- 1080p timing, when applied to the HDMI input, will be treated as video timing and not computer timing. This will affect the [Screen] settings in [Settings] — [BRAVIA Settings]. To view computer content, set [Wide mode] to [Full pixel].
Other video input signals
The following video formats can be displayed depending on specifications of your computer.
- 480p, 480i
- 576p*, 576i*
- 720p/30 Hz, 720p/50 Hz*, 720p/60 Hz
- 1080i/50 Hz*, 1080i/60 Hz
- 1080p/30 Hz, 1080p/50 Hz*, 1080p/60 Hz
- 3840 x 2160p/24 Hz, 3840 x 2160p/25 Hz*, 3840 x 2160p/30 Hz (4K models only)
- 3840 x 2160p/50 Hz* (4K models only)
- 4096 x 2160p/50 Hz* (4K models only)
- Not supported depending on your region/country.
- 1920 x 1080/60 Hz output may not be available, depending on your computer. Even if 1920 x 1080/60 Hz output is selected, the actual output signal may differ. In this case, change the computer’s settings, then set your computer to use a different video signal.