Adjusting HDMI CEC settings
- Turn on the connected device.
- To enable [HDMI CEC Settings], press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [BRAVIA Settings] — [External inputs] — [HDMI CEC Settings] — [CEC].
- Activate HDMI CEC Settings on the connected device. When a specific Sony CEC-compatible device is connected and powered on and [HDMI CEC Settings] is enabled, HDMI CEC Settings is automatically activated on that device. For details, refer to the instruction manual of the connected device.
Available options are shown below. (Options vary depending on your model/region/country.)
- [Auto devices off]
- If disabled, the connected device does not turn off automatically when the TV is turned off.
- [Auto TV on]
- If disabled, the TV does not turn on automatically when the connected device is turned on.