Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
- Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Device Preferences] — the desired option.
- Displays the information about the TV.
- [Date & time]
- Adjusts the current time.
- Selects the menu language. The selected menu language will also set the voice recognition language.
- Configures the settings of the on-screen keyboard.
- Configures the [System sounds] setting.
- Changes the settings related to data storage.
- [Home screen]
- Customises channels displayed in the [Home screen] and sorts apps.
- [Google Assistant]
- Configures the search settings.
- [Chromecast Android Shell]
- Allows to stream your favourite entertainment and apps from your phone, tablet or laptop right to your TV.
- [Screen saver]
- Configures the settings of the screen saver.
- Configures the location settings to acquire the user location.
- [Usage & Diagnostics]
- Automatically send diagnostic information to Google, like crash reports and usage data from your device, apps, and Chromecast built-in.
- Configures the settings of accessibility features and services for helping users navigate their devices more easily.
You can turn on captions for streaming apps here (for supported apps only), and customise the appearance of captions (limited to captions of certain TV features only).
- Restart the TV without changing the user settings.