Searching by voice
Remote controls that support voice search have a (Microphone) button or (The Google Assistant) button, and a built-in microphone. By speaking into the microphone, you can search for various content.
- Press the (Microphone) button or (The Google Assistant) button.
The LED on the remote control will light up.
- Speak into the microphone.
Speech examples may be displayed depending on your model.
Search results are displayed when you speak into the microphone.
- Depending on the search results, if you press (Up) button on the remote control, more search results will be displayed.
Screenshot example when there are more search results
When you cannot search using your voice
Register the voice remote control that has the (Microphone) button or (The Google Assistant) button to the TV again by pressing the HOME button and selecting [Settings] — [Remotes & Accessories] — [Remote control].
- An Internet connection is required to use voice search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. An optional remote control is available in some models/regions/countries.