Adjusting BRAVIA Sync settings
- Turn on the connected device.
- To enable [BRAVIA Sync control], press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Watching TV] — [External inputs] — [BRAVIA Sync settings] — [BRAVIA Sync control].
- Activate BRAVIA Sync on the connected device.
When a specific Sony BRAVIA Sync-compatible device is connected and powered on and [BRAVIA Sync control] is enabled, BRAVIA Sync is automatically activated on that device. For details, refer to the instruction manual of the connected device.
Available options are shown below. (Options vary depending on your model/region/country.)
- [Auto devices off]
- If disabled, the connected device does not turn off automatically when the TV is turned off.
- [Auto TV on]
- If disabled, the TV does not turn on automatically when the connected device is turned on.
- [BRAVIA Sync device list]
- Displays the BRAVIA Sync device list.
- [Device control keys]
- Allows you to set buttons to control an HDMI connected device.
To use the Sync Menu
- Press the (Quick Settings) or ACTION MENU button on the remote control, select the Sync Menu, and select the desired item in the Sync Menu.
If the [Sync Menu] is not displayed, you will need to change the items displayed in the [Quick Settings] screen and add the [Sync Menu]. For details, refer to the Using the Quick Settings page.
- In the following cases, a message is displayed on the TV screen when you select the Sync Menu.
- An HDMI device is not connected.
- [BRAVIA Sync control] is disabled.