Using the Help Guide
This Help Guide explains how to use this TV. You can also refer to the Setup Guide for descriptions about TV installation, and the Reference Guide for parts descriptions, specifications, and wall mounting of this TV.
Help Guide versions
There are two versions of the Help Guide: the built-in version and the online version. The online Help Guide includes the latest information.
The online Help Guide is automatically displayed when the TV is connected to the internet, otherwise the built-in Help Guide is displayed.
- To use the latest features described in the Help Guide, you may need to update the TV’s software. For details about software updates, see the Software updates page.
- The names of settings in the Help Guide may differ from those displayed on the TV depending on the TV’s release date or your model/country/region.
- The images and illustrations used in the Help Guide may differ depending on your TV model.
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- The Help Guide contains descriptions common across all models/regions/countries. Some descriptions of features do not apply depending on your model/region/country.
- To see if your TV is equipped with one of the functions described in the Help Guide, refer to the Reference Guide or the Sony website.
- This Help Guide is written for all regions/countries. Some descriptions contained in this Help Guide do not apply to some regions and countries.