The screen displayed when you press the 主選單 button on the remote control is called the Home Menu. From the Home Menu, you can search for content and select recommended content, apps, and settings.
Search, Notifications, Inputs, Timers, and Settings (A)
Display your favourite apps.
- If you select [Apps], a list of installed apps is displayed.
- Select [Add app to favourites] to add an app to favourites.
- If you select an added app and press and hold the (Enter) button on the remote control, you can change the sort order or remove a favourite.
- If you select a TV app, you can watch TV broadcasts or input.
Play Next (C)
Displays what you can watch next depending on the content.
- If there is no applicable content, [Play Next] may not be displayed.
The rows under Apps (B) are called “Channels”. Here, you can watch recommended content from video streaming services.
- The recent history of channels watched is displayed in [TV].
- You can add content to Play Next by selecting content on any channel and pressing and holding the (Enter) button on the remote control.
- You can move some of the channels under “Channels (D)” in the Home Menu. Use the (Up) / (Down) buttons to move the focus to the round icon of the row you want to move, and press (Left) button to be able to move the row up or down by pressing the (Up) / (Down) buttons.
Customise channels (E)
[Customise channels] is used to display or hide the selected channels.
- For other information, see “Frequently Asked Questions” on the Sony Support Site.
Frequently Asked Questions for Troubleshooting