No sound but good picture.
Select within the text to jump to the related settings screen.
- Check the antenna/cable connection.
- Connect the TV to the AC power (mains), and press the power button on the TV or the remote control.
- Check the volume control.
- Press MUTING or MUTE or (Mute) or VOL or (Volume) + button to cancel muting.
- Press the (Quick Settings) or ACTION MENU button, then select [Speakers] — [TV speakers].
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Speakers] — [TV speakers].
- If headphones or Bluetooth audio devices are connected, sound is not output from the TV speakers or audio system connected via eARC/ARC. Remove the headphones or disconnect the Bluetooth audio device.