Installing apps from the Google Play Store
You can install apps from the Google Play Store to the TV, just like you do with smartphones and tablets.
- You can only install apps that are compatible with TVs. They may differ from apps for smartphones/tablets.
- An Internet connection and Google Account are required to install apps from the Google Play Store.
- If you do not have a Google Account or want to create a shared account, create a new account by accessing the following website.
The website above may vary depending on your region/country. It is also subject to change without notice. For details, refer to the Google homepage.
- We recommend that you create a Google Account on a computer or mobile device.
- Press the HOME button, select [Apps] from the Home menu, and select [Google Play Store] from the apps list.
If the supplied remote control has an APPS button, you can press the APPS button to display the apps list.
- Select an app to install.
After downloading, the app is automatically installed and added. You can select [Open] to launch the app.
About paid apps
There are free apps and paid apps in the Google Play Store. To purchase a paid app, a prepaid Google Play gift card code or credit card information is required. You can purchase a Google Play gift card from various retailers.
To delete an app
- Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, select [Settings] — [Apps], select an app to be deleted, and uninstall it.