Using the remote control microphone
Remote controls that support voice control have a Google Assistant/MIC button, and a built-in microphone. Ask Google to find movies, stream apps, play music, and control the TV - all with your voice. Press the Google Assistant (or MIC) button on the remote to get started.
- Press the Google Assistant/MIC button on your remote control.
The microphone on the remote control will be activated while the button is pressed, and the LED on the remote control will light up.
- Speak into the microphone while press the Google Assistant/MIC button.
Speech examples may be displayed depending on your model.
Search results are displayed when you speak into the microphone.
When you cannot search using your voice
Register the voice remote control that has the MIC button or Google Assistant button to the TV again by pressing the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control and selecting [Settings] — [Remotes & Accessories] — [Remote control] — [Connect via Bluetooth].
- An Internet connection is required to use voice search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. An optional remote control is available in some models/regions/countries.
- To use the microphone on the remote control, you must add and set a Google Account to the TV.