Information about USB devices used for storing photos and music
- The USB ports on the TV support FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and NTFS file systems.
- When connecting a Sony digital still camera to the TV with a USB cable, USB connection settings on your camera need to be set to “Auto” or “Mass Storage” mode.
- If your digital still camera does not work with your TV, try the following:
- Set the USB connection settings on your camera to “Mass Storage”.
- Copy the files from the camera to a USB flash drive, then connect the drive to the TV.
- Some photos and movies may be magnified, resulting in low picture quality. Depending on the size and aspect ratio, images may not be displayed in full screen.
- It may take a while to display a photo, depending on the file and/or settings.
- In no event shall Sony be liable for recording failure or any damage or loss of recorded contents caused or associated with the TV’s malfunction, the USB device’s malfunction, or any other problem.