Viewing pictures in 4K resolution
You can connect a digital still camera/camcorder that supports HDMI 4K output to HDMI IN of the TV to display high resolution photos stored on the camera. You can also display high resolution photos stored in connected USB devices or your home network. A picture with a 4K or higher resolution can be displayed in 4K resolution (3840×2160).
The availability of this function depends on your region/country.
- Digital still camera
- USB device
- Network device
To view pictures stored on a USB device or network device in 4K resolution
- Connect the USB device or network device to the TV.
- Press the HOME button, and select Apps from the Home menu, then select [Media Player].
If the supplied remote control has an APPS button, you can press the APPS button.
- Select the USB device name or network device name.
- Select the folder, and then select the file to play.
To view pictures stored on a digital still camera/camcorder
- Connect a digital still camera or camcorder that supports HDMI output to the HDMI IN jack (socket) of the TV, using an HDMI cable.
- Press the INPUT or (Input select) button repeatedly to select the connected device.
- Set the connected device to 4K output.
- Start playback on the connected device.
To check the supported file formats
To view pictures in 4K resolution with higher quality
You can set the HDMI signal format to Enhanced format to view pictures in 4K resolution with higher quality.
For information about Enhanced format or changing the settings, refer to the Settings for viewing pictures through HDMI input with higher quality page.
- A 3D picture cannot be displayed.
- If you change the picture by pressing the (Left) / (Right) buttons, it may take a moment for the picture to be displayed.