Channels & Inputs
Select within the text to jump to the related settings screen.
- Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, then select [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — the desired option.
- Configures the settings related to receiving broadcast programming.
- [Preferences (Channels)]
- Configures [Captions] and [Audio settings (Broadcast)].
- [Info banner]
- Display program information when channel is changed.
- [EWBS Auto-On]
- Broadcast signal may transmit emergency information and notify users by powering on the TV when the TV is in standby/networked standby mode.
To enable this feature, select [On] in [EWBS Auto-On] screen during Initial Setup or press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, then select [Settings] — [Channels & Inputs] — [Preferences (Channels)] — [EWBS Auto-On] to change the settings.
- The power consumption will increase if [On] is set.
- The availability of this function depends on your region/country.
- [External inputs]
- Configures the settings of the external inputs and BRAVIA Sync.
For details about BRAVIA Sync, refer to BRAVIA Sync-compatible devices.
- [TV button shortcut]
- If an external input such as a connected tuner is set, it will be displayed when the TV button on the remote control is pressed.