- Press the (Quick Settings) button on the remote control, then select [Settings] — [System] — the desired option.
- Depending on the settings of the TV, some options may not be displayed or available.
- Configures the settings of accessibility features and services for helping users navigate their devices more easily.
- Displays information about the TV.
Here, you can return the TV to the state when it was purchased.
- [Date & Time]
- Configures the current time and auto clock display.
- For models equipped with an OLED panel, constant display of the clock is not available to prevent image retention.
- Selects the menu language. The selected menu language will also set the voice recognition language.
- Configures the settings of the on-screen keyboard.
- Changes the settings related to data storage.
- [Ambient mode]
- Configures what is displayed on the screen when the TV is not operated after a certain amount of time while displaying content other than broadcasts and videos.
- [Power & Energy]
- Configures the settings related to saving energy and the startup TV screen.
- Configures the operation permissions when casting from an external device.
- Restarts the TV.
- [Parental controls]
- Configures the parental lock settings for restricting usage of items such as [Channels & External inputs], [Apps] and [Screen time].
- Sets your location to receive region-specific information. (This option may not be available depending on your region/country.)
- [LED indicator]
- Configures the [Operational response] and [Voice detection status]* settings. (The displayed menu varies depending on the model.)
- Configures the [System sounds] setting.
- [Apple AirPlay & HomeKit]
- Configures the settings for Apple AirPlay & HomeKit.
- [Picture adjustments lock]
- Locks the picture adjustments to prevent them from being changed. (This option may not be available depending on your region/country.)
- [Initial setup]
- Sets up the basic features such as network and channels for first time use.
- [Retail mode settings]
- Enriches the display for shop front use by setting [Demo mode], etc.
* Only TVs with a built-in MIC