This TV has accessibility features in [Accessibility] such as a text-to-speech function for on-screen text, zooming to make text easier to read, and subtitles.
- Some features do not apply depending on your model/region/country.
[Accessibility] has a shortcut function so you can turn it on or off by pressing and holding the (Mute) button on the remote control for 3 seconds.
- To change the shortcut function, select [Accessibility shortcut] in [Accessibility], enable [Enable accessibility shortcut], and change the function in [Shortcut service].
- If you select [Accessibility tutorial] in [Accessibility], you can learn about user accessibility features supported by the TV. (This feature may not be available depending on your model.)
- To use text-to-speech with the Help Guide, view the Help Guide from the Sony support website using a computer or smartphone.
- For more information about accessibility, please visit the Sony support website.