A white line appears on the screen. (only models equipped with an OLED panel)
- The panel refresh feature is running. A white line may be displayed on the screen during the panel refresh. This is not a malfunction of the TV.
- The panel refresh process takes about an hour to finish.
- A panel refresh can be performed when the room temperature is between 10°C (50°F) and 40°C (104°F). If any of the following occurs during the panel refresh, the process will not finish and a message will be displayed.
- The room temperature falls outside of this range.
- The TV is turned on.
- The power cord is disconnected.